Sunday, February 12, 2012

2/12/12-Homework Kills Trees!!!

Homework is a waste of paper and paper is made out of trees!!! Therefore, Homework kills trees!!! Trees give off oxygen that humans (and other animals) need so killing trees for homework can lead to the extinction of humans and other living things!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the site but have a q how can I get out of h.w

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH A GOOD POINT I randomly found this blog and I totally agree with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, what should I write for my next post?

      Delete
  3. misae
    you have a good point but why did you make this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm alita's friend.Cool blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried saying that hw kills trees to my teacher but he says that it's made from recycled paper! There is no escape from this evil monster called homework! noooooo!

    ReplyDelete